Fine, detailed and subtle animated artwork created by New York illustrator Rebecca Mock. Apparently the animated gif back to stay, gradually more and more people are exploring this old format and customers asking for shouting. Several of these illustrations were created for the New York Times or The Warlus magazine.
19th & 20th century tiaras
To a sustainable food source.
Its so upsetting that most of the people re-blogging this will still continue funding animal cruelty even though they’re so “against” it.
- The meat industry is animal cruelty.
- The fish industry is animal cruelty.
- The dairy industry is animal cruelty.
- The egg industry is animal cruelty.
- The wool industry is animal cruelty.
- The fur industry is animal cruelty.
- The leather industry is animal cruelty.
- Companies testing their products on animals is animal cruelty. (Including ones with parent companies who do.)
(Yet i can guarantee a huge majority of you still purchase products by L’Oreal, Maybelline, Neutrogena, Avon, Garnier, Clearasil, Revlon, Johnson’s, Listerine, Colgate, Schwarzkopf, CoverGirl, Veet, Urban Decay, Aveeno, Unilever, Max Factor, Herbal Essences, Dove, etc.)
According to the USDA, 98% of all animals that are abused on this planet, are abused by the meat, dairy and egg industries. Objecting to the 2% and ignoring the 98% is illogical and hypocritical.
wow! excellent points. it must be really nice having enough money to be able to shop only at Lush or Bath and Body Works for skincare, and only at Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s for food!
I mean, it’s not like those things are expensive and often impossible to find in minority neighborhoods. It’s not like there aren’t people starving while you buy twelve dollar granola.
you want to be vegan? fine! awesome! you want to guilt trip other people and claim they’re animal abusers because they aren’t as privileged as you? wow! fuck you!
and don’t start telling me that tofu and carrots are cheap. maybe they are in your neighborhood, but not in every neighborhood.
veganism is NOT AN OPTION for many people and you need to understand that in order to be a successful animal rights activist.
not everyone can be vegan!!!!!
- What plants are able to grow in my climate?
- Caring for a houseplant
- Types of soil and plant growth
- Identifying plants database
- Useful tools for a new gardener
- Flowers + their meanings
//for a sick planty//
- Common plant diseases
- I over- watered my plant
- Identifying plant diseases
- My plant is wilting
- I can’t tell what’s wrong with my plant
//seasonal fruits + veggies//